Thursday, July 12, 2018

Al & Mickey Williams Update

Dear praying friends,

Many of you have written asking how the custody hearing went last month for Jeremy. Thanks so
much for your prayers for Jeremy and the four kids. Jeremy was given 50/50 custody of the children until school starts this fall, but on September 17th, he and Jillian must go before a judge in court to come to a more permanent custody settlement. Please keep praying! Photo (L to R, Back row 1st): Sullivan (10), Everlee (9), Colvin (7) and Vaughn (6).

On another note, I (Mickey) saw the cardiologist in June because of shortness of breath, chest pain, and palpitations. He ordered a treadmill stress echocardiogram and I failed it, so I am scheduled for a heart catheterization on July 11 (this Wednesday) in the morning. I’d appreciate your prayers. In all honesty, I’m wavering back and forth between feelings of anxiety (because my cousin recently had a heart catheterization done and it caused him to have a stroke) and complete peace (when I have my eyes on the Lord instead of on my circumstances).

Thanks so much for standing in the gap with us!!!

Mickey and for Al, Jeremy and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment