Monday, April 23, 2018

Al & Mickey Williams' April Prayer and Praise Bulletin

PRAISE ITEMS:
1.    AL’S TIME IN INDONESIA – Thank you so much for your prayers for Al as he is in Indonesia. If you did not get Al’s two email updates from Indonesia and would like to, please let me (Mickey) know and I’ll send them to you. Al made it safely to his 3rd and final destination on Wednesday morning after an overnight flight from Bali to Jayapura. Sadly, he didn’t get much sleep on the plane, so pray he will be able to get adequate rest each night and stay healthy. 
2.    BELATED CHRISTMAS – We are deeply grateful to the Lord for allowing Jeremy the privilege of spending time with his children again over the past two months. It was especially fun having them all here to celebrate Christmas on March 25. God even sent us a heavy snow-shower that afternoon to make it feel like Christmas!
3.    MICKEY’S SISTER – I have really appreciated having my sister staying with me while Al is away. She is a big help to me and has been great company for me.
PRAYER ITEMS:
1.    AL’S TRIP BACK TO THE US – Al is scheduled to begin his return trip to the US on Tuesday morning, April 24 (i.e. Monday night at 10:50 PM, EDST). The two-day trip involves four flights and little-to-no sleep, so your prayers for his safety and stamina are greatly appreciated!
2.    UPCOMING TRIP TO NC – We’d appreciate your prayers for safety as we travel to NC in May. Al will be participating in meetings, but my focus will be to visit and encourage colleagues I haven’t seen in many years. Pray also for my father in my absence. I’m so glad my sister is living in this area of the country now. She’s been a big help to me as she helps care for Dad. .
3.    JEREMY AND THE KIDS – Please keep Jeremy and his four children in your prayers as they seek to find their new normal as a result of the divorce. Pray for wisdom and guidance from God for Jeremy as he continues seeking legal help in dealing with the divorce. Pray especially for him and his lawyer in regards to the custody hearing that will take place in mid-May.

No comments:

Post a Comment