Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Meals Ministry Co-ordinator

Due to the commitment required to keep the Cancer Care Ministry running smoothly, Shelby Foster will be stepping down as the co-ordinator of MCC's Wellness Meals program. I want to personally thank Shelby for sacrificing so much of her time and energy over the past two years. I initially turned to her simply for advice on how best to manage this program, and at that time she said, "Don't sweat it; I'll manage it for you." I can't remember when I felt a greater relief!

For the next six months, Jill Billman will be co-ordinating our meals ministry on a trial basis. This ministry provides hot meals to members and guests who are temporarily incapacitated due to illness or a recent surgery, coping after giving birth, etc. If you would like to benefit from our Wellness Meals ministry, let our pastors or lay pastors know of your need and we'll refer you to Jill.

-Pastor Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment